We are hiring sales & support staff!
We are seeking a sales specialist for 2015.
The right candidate for this position will help new and existing customers discover the products and services offered by Moto East and be able to handle social media/print/online communication.
- Sales or related experience
- Energetic and able to devote time to go to events
- Automotive knowledge, particularly import
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills
- Motivation and desire to work in the performance automotive field
- Thorough knowledge of aftermarket parts
- Ability to work independently being accountable to your results
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and quality
Helps to have:
- 4 year degree or better, field doesn’t matter
- Hands on automotive experience
- Direct sales experience
- Tuning experience/knowledge
- A Subaru/Mazda/Nissan vehicle
- Internet/development/magento experience
- Graphic design
- Desire to participate in local motorsports and travel to national level events (i.e. SEMA)
This is a part time to start opportunity; you will work from home when possible but be available locally if needed. Depending on experience and skillset, this will turn into a full time position. Pay is a combination of per diem, commission, and profit sharing. Our business model is designed around a low overhead, automated integration when possible, with a focus on our employees. The right person will have a high revenue potential without having to rely on high pressure direct sales. We are an equal opportunity employer. Candidate will be subjected to a background check.
Interested individuals must submit a resume and a bit of info as to why you will succeed in this position.
Inquiries are to be sent to email@example.com, no phone calls will be accepted without a submitted resume.